Chipotle Cinnamon Carrot Cauliflower Soup
2 Tbsp. olive oil
3 large carrots, peeled and chopped
1 medium head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
4 cups vegetable stock
¼ cup raw cashews
½ tsp. The Spice Hunter California Granulated Onion
1 Tbsp. The Spice Hunter Chipotle Cinnamon Global Fusion Rub, plus more to taste
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Add olive oil to a large pot on medium heat. Once oil is hot, add in carrots and cauliflower and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Pour stock over the vegetable mixture, cover and continue to cook until the vegetables are soft, about 15 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat and cool for about 5 minutes.
4. Add in the cashews, onion and Chipotle Cinnamon and use an immersion blender to puree until smooth.
5. Taste and season with salt, pepper, and additional Chipotle Cinnamon as desired.