Delicious Nut-Based Granola
• 2 cups chopped pecans
• 2 cups chopped walnuts
• 1 cup pumpkin seeds
• 3-4 Tbsp avocado oil - this is the oil that makes them crispy! I don’t recommend subbing it out with anything else
• 2 tsp The Spice Hunter Vanilla Extract
• 3 Tbsp maple syrup
• 2 tsp Spice Hunter Cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp Spice Hunter Pumpkin Pie Spice
• 1/2 tsp Spice Hunter ground nutmeg
• 1/8 tsp Spice Hunter Ground Cloves
• 1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together nuts and seeds, vanilla, syrup and oil. Next, toss in all spices and salt and mix well to combine.
3. Spread this mixture onto your prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes, or until a deep golden on top. Let cool completely on tray before removing. Top over yogurt or eat like cereal.
Recipe courtesy of The Sprouting Nut