Everything Bagel Crunch Dinner Rolls
1 loaf of frozen bread dough, defrosted (alternately use 12 frozen rolls, defrosted)
¼ cup The Spice Hunter Everything Bagel Crunch, or more if desired
1. Defrost dough according to package directions.
2. Grease a rimmed baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray; set aside
3. Divide bread dough into 12 equal pieces. Roll each piece of dough into a ball, and then flatten slightly.
4. Pour Everything Bagel Crunch onto a small plate and press dough into seasoning. Place each roll onto prepared baking sheet and let rise according to package directions.
5. Preheat oven to 375°F.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until rolls are golden brown.